Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day +2 Feelin mostlyOK

Too tired to post yesterday...Just plain tired with no energy and could only lay there till beddy by time when the sleepy pills took over.
My numbers are dropping as they are supposed to gradually down to nothing.
Will gadually get worse till the cells re-engraft later next week.
So for now its try to eat...seems to be a problem...Dont want to eat or drink anything presently.
They gave me a hydration pump yesterday to feed me fluids here in the evenings, as I dont seem to drink as much fluids as they want. Gotta keep the kidneys flushed out.
So basically..I be tired and just wanna lay there doing nothing...Not being one to just lay around, This kinda sucks overall...It will get better eventually, so on we go......

No comments:

Post a Comment